We're afraid that none of the following is particularly interesting, but the reality is that we live in a world dominated by lawyers and so, while tiresome, it is essential that we include all of this. These Terms and Conditions were updated January 2018.
1. REGISTRATIONBy signing up for our website and purchasing products from TERESA’s, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of sale, which apply to all transactions on Teresasfood.com. Signing up for the service means we must have the following information:
- Your address, including the postcode of the billing address associated with the payment card.
- Your telephone number, home or cell.
- Your email address, so we can supply you with important information such as your order confirmation and changes to the TERESA’s Delivery Service.
TERESA’s Food Inc. only sells goods on our website to the end user and they should not, in any way, be resold without our prior written consent. There shall be two stages of order confirmation. The first shall be the 'on-screen confirmation' immediately after the payment has been received, and the second shall be an email to confirm your full order details. We do not hold your payment details from any previous orders. Therefore, every purchase at Teresasfood.com shall require new payment details entered. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure.
2. PRODUCT PRICES
The price of goods charged shall be as quoted on the website at the time you confirm your order with us. Excluding any inadvertent technical error on pricing, we will honour any prices as published at the time of placing your order. Your credit card shall only be charged for items dispatched to you. Due to differing product promotions the prices displayed on the website may vary to prices in our retail stores and independent outlets selling our meals. If you order a large portion-size of a meal and it is not available then we will endeavour to supply the same number of total portions but in smaller tray sizes. Your card will not be charged extra if the price of these smaller trays is greater than the ordered amount. Our minimum order level is $50 with free delivery on any orders over $200 in Alberta. If shortages of a product mean that the total price of the dispatched goods fall below any delivery threshold, TERESA’s shall honour the original delivery charge. Prices of goods do not include the delivery charge.
3. DISCOUNTS AND PROMOTIONS
Certain discounts will not be available for online orders, such as staff discount and any local adverts, vouchers or charitable promotions that do not include an online voucher code. Our product promotions are available to all and are accessible from the homepage. They will be applied automatically when you add the correct items into your basket where they will be highlighted as a promotion for you to check. Product promotions that are live on the website are compulsory if you add the correct combination into your basket. Unfortunately opting out from these is not possible.Online discounts may be sent to you if you opt in for correspondence via email or in the mail. You shall be given a unique code to enable you to take advantage of any promotion we offer. Please check your expiry dates as they do have a time limit and we do want you to have the opportunity to use them. Unless a time is stated, please assume that the code will expire at midnight on the date stated. Most codes will not be valid for use in conjunction with other offers, or on top of product promotions or discounted items (such as set meal packs). If there is a minimum spend for the discount to apply, the minimum spend amount must be in addition to any promotions, meal deals, multi-buys or other discounted items. Each discount code may be used only once per household and TERESA’s reserves the right to refuse a sale if it feels that fraud is suspected. Different households may receive different offers. The full terms and conditions printed on the voucher apply in addition to these terms so please check before purchasing.Please note that on home delivery orders, if a discount code takes the order below the minimum order value threshold you will need to add additional products to your basket to reach this threshold. The same applies to the free delivery threshold – if your voucher takes you below this, you will need to either pay the appropriate delivery charge, or add additional products to get free delivery again.If the discount code or promotion has not been successfully applied and the order completed within the specified time frame we are not obliged to re-issue a discount code or apply the discount retrospectively.
4. GIFT CERTIFICATES
- Unfortunately, Retail Shop Gift Certificates are not redeemable for online orders and Online Gift Certificates are not redeemable in our retail stores or at independent stockists.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash.
- Change or credit for unused portions of a shop Gift Certificate will be given in Gift Certificates and cash to the nearest full dollar. For e-vouchers you'll be issued a new online code for the unused balance of your voucher, to a minimum value of $1, at the point at which your payment is taken (on dispatch of your order). The new code could will be sent via email, but please get in touch if you don't receive this in case it has got stuck in a spam filter. If you don't have an email address, please call us instead.
- TERESA’s Food Ltd. is under no liability for replacement or refund should gift certificates be lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed whether they have been redeemed or not. Furthermore, we reserve the right to refuse any vouchers which have been mutilated, damaged or defaced.
- Gift certificates are only valid with the unique serial number printed on the reverse.
5. HOME DELIVERY
If no special instructions are added to the delivery details screen of the order process, as the customer you are agreeing to sign for the delivery. Special requirements shall be followed, but please make sure that they are deemed 'reasonable' e.g. allowing ample space in freezers for the delivery boxes or instructions to knock at a neighbour’s house should mean it is within a short walking distance of your property and does not involve further travel.
Where a specific delivery service is specified, we shall endeavour to deliver your food by this time. However, due to circumstances beyond our control such as weather and traffic conditions, we may not always be able to deliver within the time specified. In this situation, we shall try to deliver later in the day. We shall attempt to contact you prior to the driver leaving a failed delivery because we are keen to make sure that the service works for you, but we can't guarantee we shall be able to get hold of you.
We reserve the right to restrict deliveries in certain areas and this includes the right to withdraw the service altogether, depending on the demand on our kitchen.
6. CANCELLING AN ORDER
As an online retailer selling perishable goods, we can only accept cancellations any time up until the moment that they are dispatched. Please call our KITCHEN for fastest results 403-883-2780.
7. WHAT IF I AM NOT HAPPY WITH MY GOODS?
If you would like to make a comment or recommendation regarding our food, then please visit the Contact Us page of the website. As we sell perishable goods, we ask that you inspect the food once you have received the goods. If you are unhappy with the goods, please contact us immediately on 403-883-2780. We shall be happy to exchange or refund any item you feel does not meet our quality standards or any item that has been damaged in transit. If we have sent you an incorrect item, please notify us as soon as possible. If you would like us to replace the incorrect item with the item that you ordered, we shall endeavour to correct the issue as soon as possible. Obviously, we shall not charge you for incorrect item. We operate an open and honest policy at TERESA’s and will work our hardest to make sure we can accommodate and act on any problems or suggestions.